I came across an invaluable ebook recently that I had to share with you. Have you heard about Google+ but not sure what all the hype is?
Take some time to download and read the below ebook. I am sure you will find alot of useful info.. If you dont have the time to download the book then just read through these quick facts below about Google+
10 quick facts about Google +
(thanks to hubspot.com)
- Pages can’t add people to Circles until the page is added first or mentioned.
- Pages can be made for a variety of different entities, whereas profiles can only be made for people.
- The default privacy setting for elements on your business page is public.
- Pages have the +1 button.
- Pages can’t +1 other pages, nor can they +1 content on the web.
- Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar.
- Pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended Circles.’
- Local pages have special fields that help people find the business’ physical location.
- Google+ Pages automatically unfollow you if you unfollow them.
- Google+ Pages can’t even mention you unless you’re connected.